Penguin Island Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Created By Dq231 & Minybuddie

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My dog is hairy!

Go down 
+2
Cooker 8909
Dq231
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dq231
Penguin Admin
Penguin Admin
Dq231

Number of posts : 602
Coins : 14,728

My dog is hairy! Empty
PostSubject: Right Click Disabled   My dog is hairy! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:27 am

I have disabled the use of right clicking on penguin island, This will prevent people copying penguin Island. For those who want pictures from the member cards, I will provide a link to the picture. If you have any questions just post below.
Back to top Go down
Cooker 8909
Newspaper Writer
Newspaper Writer
Cooker 8909

Number of posts : 50
Coins : 500

My dog is hairy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My dog is hairy!   My dog is hairy! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 11:30 am

do you still have to have 50 posts because i did and they most got deleated
Back to top Go down
Hero Ds
Penguin Surfer
Penguin Surfer
Hero Ds

Number of posts : 119
Coins : 16,875

My dog is hairy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My dog is hairy!   My dog is hairy! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:49 pm

im sorry But This is Just A Terrible Idea I THink I Might Leave Because For Me To Paste My Videos Pics And Everything I need to Right Click And Thats Just Stupid To Have To Memorize a code just to get it to a stinking post o and people can still copy you dq i am not ganna say how though. because you might disable it. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Dorian1453
Please Read The Rules
Please Read The Rules
Dorian1453

Number of posts : 9
Coins : 1,200

My dog is hairy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My dog is hairy!   My dog is hairy! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 10:45 pm

Right-Click has not been disabled. Here's proof:

My dog is hairy! A_logo10
Back to top Go down
Hero Ds
Penguin Surfer
Penguin Surfer
Hero Ds

My dog is hairy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My dog is hairy!   My dog is hairy! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 10:49 pm

Yes It Has Been! I Can Prove It! Wait No I cant because I Cant Right Click To Paste, Dang!
Back to top Go down
Dorian1453
Please Read The Rules
Please Read The Rules
Dorian1453

My dog is hairy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My dog is hairy!   My dog is hairy! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 10:52 pm

Hero Ds wrote:
Yes It Has Been! I Can Prove It! Wait No I cant because I Cant Right Click To Paste, Dang!

If you are using Firefox, go to Tools, and then "Page Info". You can see all the links for all the images. Proof enough for you?
Back to top Go down
Hero Ds
Penguin Surfer
Penguin Surfer
Hero Ds

My dog is hairy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My dog is hairy!   My dog is hairy! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 11:04 pm

Right CLiCK IS DISABLED NOT TOOLS Razz THat Means IM Right Your Wrong HA HA Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Dorian1453
Please Read The Rules
Please Read The Rules
Dorian1453

My dog is hairy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My dog is hairy!   My dog is hairy! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 11:08 pm

Hero Ds wrote:
Right CLiCK IS DISABLED NOT TOOLS Razz THat Means IM Right Your Wrong HA HA Rolling Eyes

Excuse me, what? I would be nicer on this forum if I were you. Anyways, it doesn't matter. They disabled Rick-Click because they didn't want people to copy the pictures! That's how you get the image links... On Firefox: Tools>Page Info>Media. Razz
Back to top Go down
Hero Ds
Penguin Surfer
Penguin Surfer
Hero Ds

My dog is hairy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My dog is hairy!   My dog is hairy! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 11:10 pm

You THis POst Is Not About THat! ITS About The Right Click Being Disabled So Go Take You Tools To A Different topic! Razz
Back to top Go down
Dorian1453
Please Read The Rules
Please Read The Rules
Dorian1453

My dog is hairy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My dog is hairy!   My dog is hairy! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 11:12 pm

Hero Ds wrote:
You THis POst Is Not About THat! ITS About The Right Click Being Disabled So Go Take You Tools To A Different topic! Razz

Lol I am claiming that it is not disabled on my computer, because I am blocking Javascript, since it makes my computer slow. Dq put a code on the Forum Description, or something like that, which disables the right-click. Derp Derp
Back to top Go down
Dq231
Penguin Admin
Penguin Admin
Dq231

My dog is hairy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My dog is hairy!   My dog is hairy! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 11:13 pm

if enough people dont like it, then I will remove it. I just want to prevent people copying our graphics.
Back to top Go down
Hero Ds
Penguin Surfer
Penguin Surfer
Hero Ds

My dog is hairy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My dog is hairy!   My dog is hairy! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 11:16 pm

Dude Dont Worry If They Copy Then We Can Always Sue Them For Copy Right Infringe ment and get a boat load of money Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jasico
Trainee Moderator
Trainee Moderator
Jasico

Number of posts : 114

My dog is hairy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My dog is hairy!   My dog is hairy! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 1:23 am

Hero Ds wrote:
Dude Dont Worry If They Copy Then We Can Always Sue Them For Copy Right Infringe ment and get a boat load of money Very Happy
please no double posting
Back to top Go down
Beagle79
Penguin Surfer
Penguin Surfer
Beagle79

Number of posts : 111
Location : In a house in a state in the United States in North America on the planet earth in the solar system

My dog is hairy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My dog is hairy!   My dog is hairy! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 1:49 am

It used to be for me but now it's not
Back to top Go down
http://funnycppictires.wordpress.com
Dq231
Penguin Admin
Penguin Admin
Dq231

My dog is hairy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My dog is hairy!   My dog is hairy! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:09 am

I removed the right click thing on the forum, but the main page its still there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My dog is hairy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My dog is hairy!   My dog is hairy! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My dog is hairy!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Penguin Island Forums :: General Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: